Saturday 9 March 2019

Saturday, 09-03-19

Good morning
It's proper back on the wagon now after the euphoria of Thursday evening and here's yesterday's photo diary

Breakfast.

















Lunch
















Dinner - much, much tastier than the poor photo would suggest!















And today's plans

B:  porridge with mixed fresh fruit and natural yogurt
The fruit will be berries and orange, plenty of speed there.  The oats will give me my healthy extra B and the milk in the porridge will be one of my As.

L:  Mushroom risotto, side salad
This was the first thing I made in the Instant Pot; I ate half and froze half and I know it's nice.  It's SW free and has loads of mushroom (and I might add a bit more) plus the salad so it's well up on speed.  I posted the recipe earlier

D:  Chicken, bacon and vegetable pasta bake
This is a leftover from taster evening on Thursday and I will turn it into a bake by sprinkling 30g of cheese (from the freezer) over the warmed up dish and popping it under the grill for five minutes or so.  I might cook some veg to go with it to up the speed content.
The pasta dish is free and the cheese will be my other A

Ss:  some Beck's blues (two syns each) and some fruit

However, sadly, I won't be making any sourdough bread today.  The starter smells unpleasant and I don't want to risk it.  I'll feed it for a few more days and if things don't improve, I'll start again.  I know sourdough does have a smell, but not like that, surely.  No sign of mould though.

Edit:  it was starting to stink out the house so it's gone down the drain and I've started another one!  I've never had a sourdough started smelling like that before!  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment