Thursday 14 March 2019

Thursday, 14-03-19

Good morning.
I only have one photo for the diary today as the other meals were too 'scrappy' and snatched really.

Very nice it was too













Today's plans:
B:  oat waffles with fruit and natural yogurt
Just to check they are as delicious as I think they are, of course!!!
SW:  healthy extra B for the oats

L:  yogurt and fruit
. . . bacause it is weigh day
SW:  free

D:  chicken curry with fancy rice
The rice is from the freezer, the only thing that is today, while I am making the curry because I have chicken breasts that need using up.  I'll add other veg too - onion, pepper, baby corn, cauliflower, mushroom so it will be high in speed
SW:  hopefully free

Ss:  milk and cheese for my healthy extra As

I also want to try the cauliflower, peas and potato curry mix I bought from the market last week as I have a more or less free day today amidst a rather heavy week.  Unfortunately, that means stuff will go into the freezer but at least is is healthy, SW friendly stuff.
Or I might take some to Mum and Dads this weekend - yes, I think I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment