Thursday 7 March 2019

Thursday, 07-03-19

Good morning.

The sourdough starter has bubbles and it's trying to escape this morning.  I take that as a very good sign!  I thought wholemeal would be slower but no, not at all.

I may try a loaf over the weekend.


There were no more tummy repercussions yesterday but I am going to be very careful today.
Today's very careful and off the freezer challenge food plans, therefore, are . . .

B:  porridge with stevia and natural yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B

L yogurt and fruit
SW free

D:  taster evening at group so goodness knows!  I'll be careful, I promise.
I'm taking a chicken and bacon pasta dish that has loads of veg added.  I'll heat it up to piping before I go to group and take it in a flask so it should stay good and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment