Wednesday 13 March 2019

Wednesday, 13-03-19

Good morning!

Yesterday's photo diary . . .

Breakfast: the waffles!



















Lunch:  salmon salad






I forgot the dinner photo which was a chicken tikka masala SW ready meal and it was nice!







Today is a funny old day with precious little time for either lunch or for dinner so I'm having to work around.

So . . .

Breakfast will be when I get home from swimming and will be a bit more substantial:
Bacon, SW sausage, egg, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms
All SW free!

Lunch will be in a brief window of time mid afternoon between a friend going and the next thing starting and will be 60g cheddar with an apple.  I'll probably also chuck in some mini tomatoes and a few slices of cucumber as well, if time permits.
The cheese will be both my healthy extra As

Dinner will be late, after governors' meeting.  Bacon and bean soup (from freezer so I'm managing one freezer thing today anyway) with wholemeal bread to dunk (my healthy extra B)

I doubt there will be time for snacks but, if there is, it will be fruit.

I'm glad I plan.  If I didn't, today would be chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment