Sunday 10 March 2019

Sunday, 10-03-19

Good morning!
First of all, my photo diary.
I just had an apple for breakfast in the end - I didn't fancy anything more.



Lunch was mushroom risotto with coleslaw and a salad.








Dinner was chicken and bacon pasta bake.  I had no room for the planned salad as well.

Snacks were an apple, an orange and a couple of hifi bars (healthy extra B), plus two Becks blues (four syns)










I had an NSV yesterday!  I wanted to wear a skirt which is something I havent done for a good many months, not one that needs tights anyway.  So I rootled in my tights drawer and not a pair fitted.  They were all way, way too large, hardly surprising as they were all XXXX/Infinity/Beyond sizing.  So I bought some in Sainsburies and had to make a choice - small/medium or medium/large.  Because the thought of anything 'small' is totally outside my experience, I went for the M/L so fingers crossed I have made the right choice.
I've now binned all the worn tights and the unworn ones will probably go to the Sally Army recycling point.

Today's freezer challenge meals are:
B:  natural yogurt and fruit
I have plenty of fruit at the moment so mustn't waste it.  It will probably be raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
SW:  free

L:  spiced lentil soup, smoked salmon pate with toast or pitta batons, apple
The soup is from the freezer, I have smoked salmon to use up (to prevent it having to go into the freezer) and I got a lovely bag of apples from the market on Friday so I need to make inroads into them.  Such hardship!
SW:  all nice and free except for the toast or pitta which is my healthy extra B.  The lentil soup and the apple will give me some speed food.

D:  caribbean turkey stew (freezer), a medley of free veg (probably broccoli, sprouts and cauliflower)
I'm trying to build in more speed and this meal should do the trick nicely as the stew already contains  veg.
SW:  free

Ss:  fruit, milk (healthy extra A), yogurt

P.S.  I've just made the smoked salmon pate (smoked salmon, quark, lemon juice, dill, garlic puree, pepper and a bit of salt all zizzed together) and it's given me two portions so that's something sorted out for tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm just enjoying breakfast, all the more so because I'm just back from a swim. There's nothing like a spot of exercise to give you a healthy appetite, is there?
      xx

      Delete