Friday 29 March 2019

Friday, 29-03-19

Good morning.

Must get back on track, I really must, so here's today's plans.

B:  mixed berries with natural yogurt
I've had this a lot this week - it's quick and easy and SW free

L:  ham salad, apple
Just what it says on the label.  Simple and easy to make.
SW:  free

D:  beef chilli, rice, side veg
I will make the chilli with lots of added veg - onion, of course, red pepper, mushroom, peas maybe, as well as mixed beans and I have got a red wine stock pot which is conveniently SW free.  I'm going hassle free with the rice which is in a microwaveable pouch.  I'll probably have some grated cheese on top which will be my healthy extra A

Ss:  just fruit and oodles of will power!

Fingers crossed.  I hate to think of the damage all the comfort eating has cost me and MUST get it under control, I really must.  It's all rather depressing and I truly don't need anything else to worry over!  Frugality hasn't been an issue, of course, not being aty home anyway.

8 comments:

  1. Morning Joy

    Today's menu is looking good for you. Lots of SW free - no calories, no guilt.

    Hope home life is improving for you (if not, then it isn't any worse).

    Sending hugs.

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < grin > Well, plenty of calories but not too many, hopefully!
      Things are much the same, thanks for asking, but I must stop slumping and get my act together. I need to.
      xx

      Delete
  2. The microwavable packet rices are lovely now - so much variety, not just plain white. We often have the ones with brown basmati, quinoa, wild rice, spelt or mixed grains, they're lovely, fairly cheap and so convenient when you've not got much time (or energy!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, isn't it. Such a selection. We've got plain basmati for this evening, but some of the other choices are so delicious too.
      xx

      Delete
  3. 2lb off for me last Monday. Came out of group feeling all positive and fired up only for it all to fall apart on Tuesday morning. Why, why, why does this happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but, to me, it shows that this is for life, not just for Slimming World. I will always have this tendency to over-eat, turn to unhealthy food when stressed and so on. I have to work with it and round it.
      If it's just Tuesday morning, that's not too bad, but it can be very frustrating indeed.
      And a big Well Done for the 2 lbs off!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I'm just having a catch up every where after being totally out of it for a week. Sorry to hear about your Mum, hope things are getting better now.

    As for comfort eating I think it's something we're all guilty of at times.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we do. I'm glad you're feeling better now and able to read around again. Fluey colds are horrible!
      xx

      Delete