Monday 25 March 2019

Monday, 25-03-19

Good morning - thank you for the comments yesterday.

Yesterday was a struggle that I lost.  I do wish I wasn't such a comfort eater.

Today's plans:
B:  mixed fruit and a toffee Mullerlight
One syn for the mullerlight

L:  scrambled egg on toast
Healthy extra B for the toast and a bit of an A for the cheese spread I use instead of butter

D:  something from the freezer, probably chicken curry.   Fruit and yogurt
At times like these I am very glad I have a well stocked freezer!
Hopefully SW free.

Ss:  just fruit.  All the yogurt will have to be my As today.

Frugality doesn't come into it as I'm away, but today isn't so bad really.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a comfort eater too, I think a lot of us are. Perfectly understandable under the circumstances. Try not to worry about it, Joy, you know any pounds you put on will come off again with very little trouble. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're absolutely right, it will. And I'm paying for it this morning with a muggy head and a generally yucky feeling! Serves me right < grin >
      xx

      Delete
    2. Forgiving ourselves for those slip up days or moments particularly when under some kind of stress or emotion was one of the things I'm very pleased to have learned at SW. Like the (grin) and thinking of you and your parents.

      Delete