Monday 11 March 2019

Monday, 11-03-19



Yesterday's photo diary.

Breakfast















And dinner - as often, nice that it looks and enough speed to break the 100m world record!













I forgot to take a photo of lunch!

Today's food.
B:  yogurt with fruit, milk
Having too much fruit in the fridge is pretty much a first world problem but it does need using up!  Also, it's a favourite breakfast!  SW free except for the milk which is a healthy extra A

L:  smoked salmon pate in lettuce cups, salad
I'll try lettuce instead of bread today and I will make some coleslaw, probably adapting the sauce recipe I tried the other day (which definitely improves with a little keeping!)
SW:  if I use light mayo, it will be half a syn for the meal

D:  coronation turkey, salad
The turkey is from the freezer and I can safely say it is low fat because high fat meals do not sully the inside of my freezer!   However, I can't remember the exact recipe, only that it isn't a cold dish, it is meant to be served hot.  As I'm trying to be a bit more SP this week, I won't have rice with it, I shall serve it with a side salad which is a great way to pack in more speed.
SW:  as I don't know, I am guesstimating four syns for the curry because it will have some mango chutney in it and maybe a bit of curry paste too.  I wish I could remember - I'm usually more careful at labelling with syns, etc, now.

Ss:  two hi-fi bars for my healthy extra B, 30g cheese for the other healthy extra A

(SP is basically only having food designated as Speed or Protein in the SW handbook, plus the healthy extras and up to ten syns - but you can't syn anything that would normally be a 'free' food but is neither S or P)


No comments:

Post a Comment