Friday 8 January 2021

Friday, 08-01-21

 Good morning!  

 I enjoyed the calorie day yesterday and I'm going to enjoy the SW day today.  Spoilt for choice.
Yesterday's Zoom meeting was great.  Some new people and I wasn't the only one with a festive gain!  Jen, bless her, contacted me in the afternoon to check I was OK.  She really is a very good consultant.

Yesterday's food photos:  

Blueberry porridge was perfect for such a cold and frosty morning.

Cheesy beans on toast for lunch, followed by an apple.


I had the slim Well (Aldi) sweet and sour chicken with some posh rice (not a sachet, I had to cook it) and it was rather nice.  Now exactly a take away sweet and sour but I enjoyed it anyway and will probably get it again sometime.  Loads of chicken and loads of veg and, at a pinch, if I had to, I could have managed with half and some veg on the side.


Today's meal plans (it's back on SW today)

B:  fruit smoothie
This is where I get bolshie and stop being a good SW girl because I fail to understand why fruit stops being 'speed' just because it is all chopped up really small!  Everything that I would eat goes in and it's a measured amount.  So there!!  😉
Anyway, I have half a banana to use up plus a few manky plums and a very soft kiwi.  I'll add some yogurt and 125 mls semi skimmed milk for half an A choice plus 20g oat bran
SW:  half a healthy extra A, half a B, free and speed

L:  lentil and root veg soup, bacon and beans
The soup is from the freezer and the beans are leftover from yesterday
SW:  free, protein and speed

D:  pork and apple traybake, chips or mini roasties, broccoli or sprouts; frozen fruit dessert
From the new Pinch of Nom book, this really looks nice and it has loads of veg.
I will make the dessert by blending (there's that naughty word again) some frozen cherries with natural yogurt and some chocolatey flavoured skinny syrup to make a Black Forest gateau sort of thingy without the kirsch!  And no, I'm not synning the cherries.  :-)
(I might even be really bad and add some reduced fat squirty cream, two and a half syns for 20g which looks quite a lot because of the air!)
SW:  As far as I can tell, the recipe is free, two syns for a bit of oil for the actifry, possibly two and a half syns for squirty cream

Body Magic:  now sure - something online anyway unless I fancy a walk.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
two syns plus a potential extra two and a half
This all sounds very low but the meals look substantial enough.  Just one of those things, I guess.


1 comment: