Thursday 21 January 2021

Thursday, 21-01-21

 Morning.  Things have been going so well this week, I'm almost scared to hop on them there scales today.  I cannot possibly have gained again this week, can I?

Yesterday's meal photos:

I'd been shopping earlier and, in Aldi, to my great delight, they had lychees as one of their super savers.  I adore lychees, they are my absolute favourites.  Lychee liqueur is out of this world.
So, of course, I got some and they were my choice of breakfast fruit.  The cheese on toast was pretty good too!
I tried the folded omelette wrap thingy as a cold item for lunch with tuna and salad.  It was - well, OK, but I'd have preferred it hot, I reckon.  Also, it was way too much.  I could only manage half of it and very little of the salad.  Next time I will use a proper wrap!
Dinner looked a right mess but it was, in fact, rather nice.  Yesterdays very ordinary veg biryani leftovers with some chicken and veg curry from the freezer and a good old dollop of natural yogurt on top.  It went down a treat but apologies for the messy looking photo!!

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
Not quite as boring as it sounds as I have lychees and strawberries.  I'll take that, thank you!
SW:  free and speed

L:  cheese and onion toastie with a side salad; fruit
The side salad is what I couldn't manage yesterday.  Waste not, want not.
SW:  two healthy extra As and one B

D:  baked salmon, chips and peas; yogurt ice with squirty cream
The chips will be actifry chips as they always come out so very well.
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil, half a syn for yogurt and two syns for squirty cream

Body Magic:  step, balance and rebounding

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns, including two for 80 mls milk for cuppas


2 comments:

  1. Morning Joy. I've only had lychees once, in a Chinese restaurant years ago. I seem to recall I wasn't impressed, although can't remember what they tasted like! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would have been in syrup, I guess. They taste like . . . oh, like lychees. I don't know what I can compare them with, sorry. I dearly love them but they are rather seasonal.
      xx

      Delete