Friday 15 January 2021

Friday, 15-01-21

 Good morning!
Not a good weigh in yesterday.  A pound on and I don't really know why but I have realised that I do this sometimes.  An unexplained gain follower by a bigger than usual loss.  It's all the more irritating because an unofficial sneaky look on Sunday showed a good loss.  Oh, well, it is what it is as the saying goes.  Onward and downward.
The weigh in might have been disappointing but the Zoom meeting certainly wasn't.  It was great fun and very helpful.

And, would you believe it, I stepped on the scales today and was two pounds down!  Typical!  That would have been a pound loss if today was yesterday.  Ah, well, next week should see a reasonable loss.

In other news, after some thought, I have indulged in a rebounder - one of those mini trampolines.  The one I've ordered folds up small and has a detachable handle (which won't be detached for a while anyway.  There are several YouTube classes that I can use and Lindsey thought it a good idea when I talked to her about it.
Does anyone use one of these?  Any advice or tips?


Yesterday's photos:

A very tasty cooked breakfast.  It set me up nicely for personal training.
Lunch was tasty but I should have drained the leftover baked beans a bit; the resulting mash was a bit too runny for a quesadilla really.  It tasted great but . . .  squidgy.
This was the SlimWell meal with added veg and it was really very nice.  There was almost too much - I must start leaving food if I feel satisfied before it's all gone - after all, there is always the next day, isn't there?
There were three sausages and a lot of beans.  I could very easily have split it and kept the 'smaller half' for another day.
Lesson learned.

I didn't have the yogurt afterwards but earlier in the day I made up my A choices to two with a nibble of cheese.



Today's plans:

B:  breakfast wrap
I make the 'wrap' with egg and it will have bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms in it, probably with a squirt of brown sauce for one sun per tbsp.  Nice!
SW:  one syn if I have the sauce, otherwise speed and free

L:  steak pie and veg
This is a cheat really.  I will open a can of M&S chunky steak (free on SW) and share it between two small foil trays.  I'll cover each with cheesy mash, heat one up in the oven for lunch and pop the other in the freezer for another time.  The veg will probably be carrots and sprouts (which are getting close to going over)
SW:  one healthy As (should I have an apostrophe here?) worth of grated cheese for each pie but the rest should be free/speed

D:  chicken and leek pasta, broccoli and mushrooms; yogurt
I have a piece of cooked chicken so I will spray fry some leeks until soft, add the shredded or chopped chicken, add a splash of chicken stock and melt in some light cheese triangles - I can have five for a healthy A and I'm sure I won't need as many as that to get the cheesy flavour.  Then I will stir in some cooked wholewheat pasta.
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn

Body Magic:  Step and balance work

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no B choice today
one and a half syns


3 comments:

  1. Your persistence and imagination are inspirational! I had a trampette which I enjoyed but it didn't fold away so became quite intrusive. Word of advice - be near a loo as bouncing seems to have an immediate effect on one's bowels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - thank you for the ;laugh as well as the great advice! Having a handle and folding away were the two must-haves. Like most of us, I don't have room for a great big mini-trampoline in the middle of my living room! I just hope it is easy to do.
      xx

      Delete