Monday 11 January 2021

Monday, 11-01-21

 Good morning!
Yesterday's food didn't work out quite as planned but it was good, all the same.  The 'problem' was that I just wasn't hungry all morning and really didn't see the point of stuffing food down just because it was the 'right' time.
Come lunch time I had to decide.  Breakfast or lunch.  As I'd been looking forward to those pancakes, I had them, changing the fruit to a banana in case I needed its staying power.  After that, missing lunch plans out completely, it all went great.

So, yesterday's meals . . .

The pancakes came out really nicely and the whole meal, including the fruit below, kept me full all afternoon

Dinner was so good.  I made up the pancake batter to make eight syns and used a sort of four small tart shaped tray - a fair bit bigger than a bun tray (if that makes sense).
I decided to have two out of the four and, to resist the temptation to eat the lot, the other two went into the freezer as soon as they had cooled.  
I also had some gravy for one syn.
I couldn't be bothered to make up the yogurt ice so just had a pot of Mullerlight.


So, all in all, I had nowhere near the syns I had planned to have.  

Today's meal plans.

B:  fruit and natural yogurt
SW:  free and speed

L:  cheesy broccoli soup; bacon sandwich, perhaps with a side salad; fruit
I have - had, rather - some broccoli that really isn't fit to boil and plate, yet isn't manky so, as I type, onion, carrot, broccoli, stock and seasonings are boiling away in Thermione to make some soup.  When it's done, I will add up to six laughing cow wedges, depending on taste.
SW:  up to one and a half healthy extra As, one healthy extra B for bread.  The rest is free or speed. 

D:  chicken and banana curry, basmati rice, maybe a side salad; honey yogurt
I know it sounds odd but the blurb in the new Pinch of Nom book says it tastes rather like a korma or Kashmiri curry.  We will see - worth a try anyway.
SW:  three syns for some ground almonds, the recipe has cornflour but the amount is too small to count, two syns for dessert

Body Magic:  balance and step

Summary:
two healthy extra As (half is for milk in cuppas)
one healthy extra B 
five syns





No comments:

Post a Comment