Friday 29 January 2021

Friday, 29-01-21

Good morning!  I can't believe it is nearly the end of January.  Just a few more days to go before we hit February - incredible. 
At the start of January I thought I would lose the Christmas poundage by the end of the month.  I'm not quite there but I will be.  I am quietly confident of that.  I will get there and I know I will because I have already done it before.

Yesterday was weigh day and . . .

Really can't complain about that, can I?  Eighty nine pounds altogether is - well, pretty good, all things considered.  I'm already a pound below what was my first target and I don't regret dropping it one bit.



Yesterday's meals:

I didn't take a photo of breakfast.  Just imagine an apple, a pear and an orange and you're pretty much there.

Lunch was really filling and, yes, that is a bite out of a white (gasp - naughty) ciabatta roll!
Dinner was off plan.
Sainsbury's has brought out three pizzas that are under 500 calories.  The one I bought was 402 calories the lot (and I had the lot).  I mixed one tsp spread with some garlic puree, spread over the other half of the roll and 'toasted' in my microwave toastie maker and it was lovely.

Back on plan tomorrow but going off plan in a structured way worked well for me.  

I'll get some more of those pizzas in due time - yes, I ate the lot but, to be honest, half would have been plenty and half, with a salad, would be a low calorie meal, strange as it sounds.
Today's plans are . . .

B:  fruit platter
I have various fruit in the fridge so should be able to make a nice meal from them.
SW:  speed and free

L:  cheese and onion toastie, coleslaw, salad; fruit
I'm intending to use all my healthy extras for the toastie so it is nice and cheesy!  The coleslaw is a tiny bit of leftovers from yesterday evening.
SW:  two healthy extra As and one B, half a syn for a bit of salad cream in the coleslaw, half a syn for a tbsp crucials bbq sauce in the toastie

D:  sweet chilli salmon, chips and peas; yogurt ice
Just what it says really.  Pretty simple and tasty.
I may use a Mullerlight for dessert or I may use 0% Greek yogurt and flavour with some skinny syrup.
SW:  half a syn for a tbsp sweet chilli sauce, one syn for half tsp oil for the chips and one syn for two tbsp super light mayo for chip dunking plus half a syn if I use a Mullerlight

Body Magic:  day five of the 100 day challenge:  I'm hoping to do some step and some bouncing, both to YouTube videos

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four syns for the meals and another three for milk for cuppas, seven in total






5 comments:

  1. Well done Joy! I'll have to look out for those pizzas, thank you for that. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible. Your results are brilliant and your meals amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a lovely thing to say, thank you so much. I'm really glad you like my meals, etc.
      xx

      Delete