Sunday 10 January 2021

Sunday, 10-01-21

 Good morning.

Yesterday's photos:

Breakfast went down very well.  I added a Linda McCartney sausage to the bacon, mushroom and tomato and it made too much filling for a wrap up so I did a fold over instead.
So filling!


The roasted carrot soup was surprisingly nice, seeing as I over roasted the onion until it was pretty much burnt.  Next time, I will add the onion half way through the roasting rather than at the start.
Here's the recipe:
The only thing I would change would be to roast the carrots first and then,. with about 20 mins left, add the onion.
There was nothing different about dinner but it was nice.  The PoN sauce was pretty much the same as one I have made before out of my head really.


I also had some extra fruit late afternoon - some easy peelers and a pear.

Today's meal plans.

B:  gingerbread pancakes with mango and yogurt
I haven't had pancakes since before Christmas, I think, so long overdue!
SW:  one healthy extra B for wholemeal flour (a bit of a tweak) and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  tomato soup, a cheesy tuna jacket potato with a side salad; fruit
I mix tuna with grated cheddar and mayo for a really tasty topping.
Three course lunches - wow!  Buit it does seem to stop me from binging later on and  if I get full, the fruit can wait until Danger Time (between half four and half five)
SW:  one healthy extra A, up to two syns for some mayo

D:  roast beef, Yorkshire puddings, roasties, broccoli and sprouts; yogurt ice
The beef is some sliced left over from last Sunday and frozen.  The Yorkshires will be fully synned so if I do want to scoff the lot, I can!
SW:  six syns for some plain flour, the milk is part of 250mls of milk for my second A, two syns for one tsp oil to brush round the Yorkshire tin, two syns for another tsp oil for the roasties and up to two syns (two tsps) of Bisto granules to make some gravy.  Oh, and one syn if I have 10g squirty cream on my dessert.

Body Magic:  online exercise class

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
up to fifteen and a half syns - but it probably won't be as much as that as I hope to freeze some of the Yorkshires.








No comments:

Post a Comment