Tuesday 5 January 2021

Tuesday, 05-01-21

 Good morning.  No long lecture/rant today.  Just to say I was brave and stepped on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised.  Yes,. I've gained a fair bit of poundage but I was expecting it to be much, much worse.  Thursday will be the official weigh in for Zoom Group and then I will say what the gain is over Christmas.

Yesterday's photos - two meals rather than the usual three.

The tomato soup was lovely, the cheesy beans on toast most satisfying and the yogurt had some stewed rhubarb and strawberries I found in the freezer.  I counted two syns for any sugar I used but I don't syn fruit, just because it has been exposed to heat!!



Despite having a tooth out in the afternoon, I was able to eat this with very little trouble - cottage pie, carrot, parsnip and cauliflower followed by flavoured yogurt.

I only had half of the cottage pie so not only is that six syns off again (I edited yesterday's post to allow for extra cheese), it means less work this evening.  No complaints here whatsoever.

Today's meal plans:

B:  pear, kiwi, easy peelers
It all has to be soft or ouch!
SW:  free and speed

L:  tattie scone, bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms; easy peelers and a pear
The tattie scone is just a bit of leftover mash from yesterday with a bit of plain flour and some seasoning.  It'll be nice topped with the 'fried' egg.
SW:  one syn for the flour - it really was very little.  I 'paid' for all the additions to the mash yesterday

D:  cottage pie, roasted sweet potato, cauliflower and cabbage; yogurt/fruit
I had planned burger and chips but that can wait.  As well as the cottage pie, I have a bit of leftover cauliflower too.
SW:  one healthy extra A and two syns to cover the sugar which I added to the stewed fruit

Body magic:  Not sure.  It depends how my mouth feels today - whether it will like bouncing around

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no B choices today
three syns


No comments:

Post a Comment