Wednesday 13 January 2021

Wednesday, 13-01-21

 Good morning

Yesterday's meal photos

Breakfast:  a pear, an orange, some natural yogurt and 40g Aldi very nutty muesli, plus a splash of skinny syrup - I can't remember which kind!



I didn't have the planned soup - just not hungry enough.  It's in the freezer now.



I'm so glad I made egg fried rice because it was delicious.  I had about half the sachet of posh rice left over from yesterday.  I gently spray fried some small chopped onion, pepper and mushroom until soft, added the rice, some soy sauce and some seasoning, then pushed the mix to the side and omeletted half a beaten egg before mixing it with the rice.   It was so good with the salmon on top.



Today's plans:

B:  yogurt and fruit
I may turn this into fruit salad with the yogurt on top.
SW:  speed and free

L:  cheesy beans on toast; fruit
A favourite at the moment, especially while it is a bit chilly.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and one B for the bread, two syns for some spread

D:  sweet and sour chicken, stir fry veg, side salad; yogurt
Slightly adapted (because of what I have and don't have) from an old SW recipe.  I'm not quite sure how the sauce will turn out but, looking at what's in it, it will taste fine, I am sure.
I ummed and ahed about having rice but I have some mixed stir fry veg so I will have them instead, maybe with a sprinkling of five spice.
SW:  two syns for some orange juice, two syns for a tsp toasted sesame oil and half a syn for cornflour

Body Magic:  personal training

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As (the half is for milk for cuppas)
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment