Monday 18 January 2021

Monday, 18-01-21

 Good morning!

Yesterday's photos:

Underneath there's a chopped pear and half a chopped apple, then the yogurt and topped with kiwi and it was a-ma-zing!
I spent a couple of syns using up the last of the honey Greek yogurt and it's on the shopping list for next time as it was so delicious.
It was really sunny at lunch time as you can probably tell.  In the end, I chopped a mushroom and a couple of mini tomatoes, mixed them with some tomato puree, garlic granules and dill and put it under and over the piece of haddock with a splash of lime juice on top and baked it at around 180C - and it was very nice.
Dinner was almost the same as the day before but I decided to swap the mango chutney for a tsp of curry paste.  I spray fried some onion, pepper and mushroom and then added the curry paste and a splash of water.  It made a nice taste and texture contrast to the chicken curry and a splash of colour on the plate too.

I was too full to have the yogurt and I decided not to have the pitta - too many carbs in the one meal and I needed to use up the rice.


Today's food plans

B:  Aldi's really nutty muesli with yogurt and fruit
I love this muesli - it really is fruity and nutty, so much so that I'm surprised it's a B choice.
SW:  one healthy extra B and the rest is speed or free.

L:  breakfast folded wrap, salad; fruit
I know it's not breakfast but . . .
These folded wraps are the in thing around SW folk at the moment.  You can see what it is here.  I intend making an omelette wrap and seeing if the same can be done with that as I've already had my healthy extra B.  The fillings will probably be bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and grated cheese and I have a toastie bag that I can pop it into to melt the cheese in the toaster or under the grill.  Worth a go, anyway.
SW:  one healthy extra A, maybe one syn for some mayo

D:  Chinese chicken chow mein; yogurt
This is a JD Seasoning that I found and I will follow the instructions - sort of - using a pack of mixed stir fry vegetables instead of all the individual veggies and using protein noodles because I have some.  I have no idea how it will turn out but I will know by this evening.
SW:  I think it is two syns for some toasted sesame oil (the recipe attached says spray oil), one syn for the protein noodles and half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic:  must do some today - probably step and balance

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns


3 comments:

  1. Every time I see that heart dish I want it. I am really going to have to find one now. I do intend to blame you for my spend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. < chuckle > Wilkinsons and very, very cheap.
      xx

      Delete