Friday 19 February 2021

Friday, 19-02-21

 Good morning.
The weigh in yesterday was not good but I didn't expect it to be.  Two pounds on.  Oh, dear.
This has not been a great week.  Depression (not clinical, just a general feeling of lowness) has struck hard and I am trying hard to battle it with as much positivity as I can muster.  Never mind, things will pick up again, I am sure of that.  In the meanwhile, push on through!

Yesterday's meals:

A bit of a beige and googly eye lunch but these poached eggs on toast were pretty tasty


Another colourless meal but this lo dough pizza was truly delicious.  The sauce was a mixture or ketchup, bbq sauce, tomato puree and mayo and the toppings were some chargrilled Med veg and some shredded chicken (and cheese, or course).l
MUCH nicer than it looks.

I now have the second lo dough in the pack to use up today.


Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
I have a nice selection of fruits to use up so it should be much more colourful than yesterday's meals.
SW:  free and speed

L:  taco bean and chicken toastie, salad; fruit
I plan to use some of a can of taco mixed beans, simmer away most of the liquid and mash the remaining beans/sauce.  I've got some shredded chicken to use plus 30g grated cheese and the outside will be the other lo dough in the pack I opened yesterday.
SW:  the taco beans are free on Slimming World, the lo dough is two syns and the cheese is between one  and two healthy extra As, depending on how much I need for the toastie

D:  fish and chips, salad; yogurt
In the freezer, I have some home made wholemeal breadcrumbs, carefully weighed and synned so I will use them to egg and crumb a small piece of haddock.
SW:  two syns for breadcrumbs, two for oil in the actifry chips and half a syn for yogurt

Body Magic:  Day 26 of the 100 day challenge:  Lindsey taught me some exercises to do with my new resistance bans so I will practise them and also do some rebounding.  I'm hoping to get out into the garden to do some weeding too.

Summary:
between one and two healthy extra As
no specific Bs but the lo dough has fibre, the breadcrumbs are wholemeal and - beans!
six and a half syns

8 comments:

  1. I've allowed a few pounds to creep back on these past few weeks. Why does it creep on faster than it drops off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really annoying, isn't it? I was up again this morning (serves me right for peeking) but I guess that will be fluid retention.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Does it give the calories for the lo dough product on the packaging please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big hug wings it's way to you, Joy. X

    ReplyDelete