Monday 22 February 2021

Monday, 22-02-21

 Good morning!
I don't have any photos of yesterday but I stuck to plan and everything was fine.
I managed to have just a pear for breakfast and it's just as well I did because Sunday lunch was a feast of good things, all synned and within plan.  In the end I had cheesy beans on toast for tea and that was lovely too.


Today's plans:

B:  cheesy beany mushrooms
I have two portobello mushrooms left plus some baked beans so I'll pile the beans into the mushrooms, top with some cheese and bake - easy peasy
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese

L:  tomato soup; fruit
I have both Beth and Alex here for lunch so I'm making some tomato soup which we all love, probably with bread to dip in.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the bread and the soup is speed and free.  

D:  Sunday dinner curry, maybe rice, side salad; yogurt
There's quite a lot of leftovers from yesterday so I will make up some Mayflower curry sauce and throw in the leftovers.  Alex is staying overnight so I'll see if he wants some rice or not; I may not anyway, just stick to the salad.
SW:  two syns for the curry sauce and half a syn for yogurt and I think the rest will be free.

Body Magic:  Day 29 of the 100 day challenge:  allotment digging

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

1 comment: