Monday 1 February 2021

Monday; 01-02-21

 Good morning and welcome to a new month!
At the beginning of January, I said I would like to be back in my target zone by now.  I'm not, but I'm not so far off so, hopefully, by the end of this month, I will be back at my actual target weight - that's another six pounds to go.

Yesterday's photos:

Porridge with persimmon and some yogurt.  It was just lovely - very comforting.  Persimmon is nice!
A roast dinner for lunch - with some gravy not in the picture  It was very nice, nicer than it looks in the photo.



I'm quite cross with myself because I totally forgot to take a photo of dinner, sorry.  
It was a SlimWell ready meal, chicken saag and, considering it had spinach in it (hence the name), it was quite nice.  I was intending to have rive with it but I found some scraggy looking cauliflower in the fridge so I made cauliflower rice instead and that went really well.  
As I expected, the portion was too much for me so I have a second portion of chicken saag and cauliflower rice in the freezer for a lunch sometime.   Nice.


Today's plans:

B:  a fold over omelette filled with bacon, mushroom and tomato.
I don't mean one of the tik tok ones that are trending right now, I just mean an omelette folded in half.
SW:  speed and free

L:  pitta pizza and salad; fruit
I'll top the pizza with sliced sausage (the LM kind), onion, mushroom and red pepper.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese, one B for the pitta and one syn for some super light mayo

D:  a sort of jalfrezi/keema type curry, rice; yogurt
Yesterday I used a pack of turkey mince, a JD Seasonings jalfrezi curry mix and assorted speed and free vegetables to make a curry half way between jalfrezi and keema.  Three portions are in the freezer and the other one is for tonight  It tasted really nice yesterday and today it should be improved in flavour.  The rice will be part of a microwave pouch as I have several to use up.
SW:  half a syn for oil in the curry and one syn for the pouch rice.  Also, half a syn for dessert.

Body Magic:  day 8 of the 100 day challenge:  some Salsacise and some rebounding

Summary:
one healthy extra A plus another half for milk in teas
one healthy extra B
three syns

3 comments:

  1. I would eat everything that you mentioned there.. not all at once of course :-) Thanks for keeping me inspired Joy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. I'm delighted that my plans help! :-)
      xx

      Delete