Thursday 18 February 2021

Thursday, 18-02-21

 Morning!
Yesterday went fine until the evening when I had possibly the worst binge since the gall bladder problems.  Why?  Well, I've been feeling quite low in the last few days so maybe it was emotional, I don't really know.  Obviously, I am suffering this morning and serves me jolly well right!

Yesterday's meals:

I didn't photo my toast and marmite!

The stuffed portobello mushrooms for lunch were delicious.  Must do this again.

I never got round to the lo dough pizza so that's on the menu today.


Today's plans:

B:  probably nothing

L:  egg on toast; fruit
Lunch is early, partly because of no breakfast and partly because we changed personal training from yesterday to today at one.  I'll probably poach the eggs.
SW:  one healthy extra B and two syns for spread

D:  lo dough pizza, salad; yogurt
I really enjoyed this last week so am looking forward to this.  I'll make my sauce with ketchup, bbq sauce and some mayo, top with veg and some bacon with cheese on top. 
(copied from yesterday
SW:  two syns for the lo dough, two for the sauce and an A for the cheese.  Also half a syn for yogurt.

Body Magic:  Day 25 of the 100 day challenge:  personal training

Summary:
one or maybe two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns

(Sorry this is so late - I started earlier but was interrupted)

1 comment:

  1. We all have bad days, you did well owning it, then dealing with it. Hopefully the weather will continue to improve, lifting our spirits and we can all venture out a little more.

    ReplyDelete