Monday 8 February 2021

Monday, 08-02-21

 Good morning, everyone.
Confession time.  I totally lost it yesterday, failed to stick to any sort of plan and, suffice it to say, sundry other 'ooops' elements have now vanished!!
Ho hum!!  I'm really very cross and disappointed with myself.  Ah, well, straight back in it and don't look back but it's knackered any chance of a loss this week, for sure.



Yesterday's photos:

Sadly, there are none, so I will treat you to snowdrops in the snow instead.



Today's plans:

B:  fruit
As happens, after an ooops, I really am not pecking the following morning so, if I do feel hungry later, I will just have some fruit.  Apart from anything else, it freshens my palate
SW:  speed/free

L:  Should have been something related to leftover lamb but I didn't cook the lamb so . . . I will have the leftovers from the smoky BBQ chicken and the loaded veg couscous I didn't have yesterday.  Then fruit.
SW:  one syn

D:  Peruvian chicken, pommes parmentier, assorted veg; yogurt
Let's unpick this - the 'Peruvian' part is a Schwartz 'street food' seasoning.  Rub it into chicken, spray over with oil and bake in t'oven which will already be on for the potatoes. 


Pommes parmentier is really just a posh way of saying mini roasties.  I prepped the potato and the veg yesterday.
SW:  one syn for the spice and two for some oil plus half for the dessert

Body Magic:  day 15 of the 100 day challenge.  

Summary:

It's not a good Slimming World day but I need something a bit stricter and the above, though it may not look it, it quite calorie strict.  I will keep the healthy extras in case.

Re the lamb, a shame but . . . once he is out of self imposed isolation, Alex and Beth will be coming round next Sunday for dinner and he has expressed a wish for roast lamb.  So that's worked out well and I still have it to look forward to.  It has s super long date on it but I'll probably pop it in the freezer anyway.

3 comments:

  1. That is very true and means a lot - thanks very much, Laurie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do amazingly well. You're allowed the odd slip. That spice mix sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. What gets to me is that I always seem to sabotage things at around this point. So frustrating. < wry smile >
      The mix does sound interesting, doesn't it? I'll let you know. :-)
      xx

      Delete