Wednesday 24 February 2021

Wednesday, 24-02-21

 Morning, everyone.
Yesterday was another good day, food-wise.

Again, I changed breakfast because when I got back from the allotment, it was nearly twelve so there seemed little point in having anything but an apple.

Apologies for the strange colour of the lunch time photo.  It was cheese and tuna jacket potato and salad.  I have loads of tuna left because I'd opened two cans (some for Alex) and then Beth told me that he didn't like tuna and he had a bit of an upset tum so was skipping lunch anyway.  She took everything else with her for later.
The fish pie didn't look great but it tasted OK.  Not one I would necessarily buy again though.  I do love a plate of vegetables and the sprouts, cauliflower and runner beans (last year's harvest, frozen) were delicious.

I added some strawberries and blueberries to some natural yogurt for dessert.




Today's plans:

B:  Third time lucky with the cheesy beany mushrooms and tomatoes on the side
Fingers crossed!
SW:  one healthy extra A

L:  tuna salad sandwich, salad; fruit
Yesterday's tuna, or as much as I can pack in and the usual salady stuff, leaves and cucumber in the sandwich and a mix of stuff on the side
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B; two syns for mayo and two for spread

D:  chicken kebab, chips, salad; yogurt
This is a PoN recipe and you can find it on their site.  Someone on our SW group tried it and said it was amazing.  I've had my B for the day so I might make some actifry chips instead of some pitta.  I'll see how I feel nearer the time
SW:  looking through the recipe, it looks SW free plus two syns for some oil for the chips and half a syn for yogurt

Body Magic:  Day 31 of the 100 day challenge:  personal training with Lindsey
I'm certainly making up for any deficiencies last week - 90 minutes on Monday, 120 yesterday and 60 for p.t. today.  For me, that's a lot of exercise.
I love that the allotment work is so productive too.

Summary:
one healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns



3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I really enjoy tuna, then for no apparent reason I go off it for a while. I could, however, eat tinned salmon every day! But isn't it expensive - tuna is much better value. I'm managing to maintain beautifully with calorie counting....though that's really NOT the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All salmon is expensive, I agree. I'm not so fold of the canned, to be honest. It's OK, just not a favourite
      Well done with maintaining. Calories are working, that's good.
      xx

      Delete