Wednesday 17 February 2021

Wednesday, 17-02-21

 Good morning.

Yesterday's meals:

I only took one photo and that was of breakfast so here it is, nice and big,  Delicious!

Today's plans:

B:  toast and marmite; fruit
SW:  no spread so one B choice

L:  Savoury mince stuffed mushrooms, salad; fruit
I bought some portobello mushrooms this week after seeing stuffed mushrooms on a vlog and thinking 'I rather fancy that'.
I have some cooked mince in the freezer so I will get that out, simmer it down to very thick, spoon into a couple of mushrooms and top with cheese.  Should be nice.
SW:  I think the mince is free and the cheese will be a healthy extra A

D:  lo dough pizza, salad; yogurt
I really enjoyed this last week so am looking forward to this.  I'll make my sauce with ketchup, bbq sauce and some mayo, top with veg and some bacon with cheese on top.  Nice!
SW:  two syns for the lo dough, two for the sauce and an A for the cheese.  Also half a syn for yogurt.

Body Magic:  day 24 of the 100 day challenge:  personal training day!

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns


1 comment: