Sunday 28 February 2021

Sunday, 28-02-21

 Good morning!

Yesterday's photos:

The toffee apple porridge was delicious and kept me going all morning.

The lo dough actually made quite nice 'crispbread'.  Nothing like nachos or, indeed, any kind of crisps, but crunchy and with a good texture.

The 'pizza topped chicken' was very like Hunter's chicken really, without the bacon.  It was tasty and satisfying.  I didn't have salad as well, I just couldn't be bothered!


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I'm actually not feeling all that hungry.  I dished my back a bit yesterday and am loaded with pain killers right now.  If I do want anything later, fruit will be fine.
SW:  speed/free

L:  roast gammon, roasties, assorted and multiple vegetables; fruit
As usual, Beth and Alex are round for Sunday lunch and I can manage it if I take things slowly and don't rush.
SW:  two syns for oil for the roasties and two for gravy and I think everything else will be free

D:  gammon and salad roll or sandwich; yogurt
I'm banking on having left over gammon to turn into an easy sandwich!
SW:  one healthy extra B, two syns for spread, one for mustard

Body Magic:  Given the state of my back and the fact that I've done loads this week, today is a rest day!

Summary:
no healthy extra As - oh, well!
one healthy extra B
six syns








1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Laurie, I'm sure it will be fine soon. Already it is easier today. xx

    ReplyDelete