Monday 1 March 2021

Monday, 01-03-21

 Good morning!   A new month but nothing else has changed really.  Yesterday was a good day, despite the rotten back.  I was tempted to comfort eat but didn't, something I was pleased about.
Sadly, no photos.  I didn't have a breakfast, just an occasional piece of fruit, and there were visitors for lunch to no photo.  Tea was just a ham sandwich and a yogurt, hardly worth getting the camera for
I will try to do better today.  :-)

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit smoothie
Fruit, 20g oats, yogurt and skinny syrup
SW:  half a B for the oats and, if I need to slacken it, that will be part of my healthy extra A

L:  turkey mince keema; fruit
Home cooked and from the freezer.  No rice because I'm having rice for dinner.
SW:  speed and free

D:  M&S Count on Us chicken and veg chow mein; yogurt
Another freezer meal but this time a bought ready meal.  I wonder how this one will go down.  I'll let you know.
SW:  four suns for the chow mein and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  The back is still rather sore so I'll probably do something like an online walk, taken at my own pace.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
four and a half syns

1 comment: