Thursday 18 March 2021

Thursday, 18-03-21

 Good morning.
Weigh day today so fingers firmly crossed for good news after rather a naughty weekend.  :-)

Yesterday's photos:

A nice, simple favourite and, for once, the eggs were cooked just right.  Not too runny and not too hard.
I do love a good choppy salad!
One of the nicer sweet and sour ready meals, I think!  I 'ribboned' a carrot and it didn't really go.  I'd have done better to cook it or to cook some pepper and mushroom.

I'll get this one again.


Today's meal plans:

B:  yogurt
I really don't feel like very much breakfast so I'll just have a yogurt
SW:  half a syn
85 calories

L:  tomato and red pepper soup; cheese on toast; fruit
The second portion of the lovely soup I made the other day using tomatoes from last year's garden produce.
I really could have murdered some cheese on toast yesterday so I've built it in for today.  Maybe I'll have it, maybe not.  I'll see how I feel when the time comes.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B
566 calories

D:  salmon, peas and chips; yogurt
A treat after weigh in and Zoom meeting.  I'll probably bake the salmon in some sweet chilli sauce as that gives it a lovely flavour.
SW:  half a syn for a tbsp Crucials sweet chilli sauce, two syns for oil for the chips, two syns for mayo for dunking and half a syn for the yogurt
621 calories

Body Magic:  Day 53 of the 100 day challenge:  core exercises, allotment work, an online walk

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns
1272 calories


1 comment: