Sunday 7 March 2021

Sunday; 07-03-21

 Good morning!

Yesterday's meal photos:

Juicy pineapple on coconut flavoured porridge - perfect and set me up for some hard work down the allotment!

273 calories
The tomato and feta tart for lunch was absolutely delicious.  I posted the link yesterday.  You don't have to use lo dough, you could use a wrap or some pitta instead.  It's very similar to pizza but without a tomatoey sauce.

As usual, I had the fruit later on in the afternoon.

425 calories
A nice, simple dinner of salmon cooked in sweet chilli sauce plus peas and broccoli, followed by a Mullerlight.

426 calories


Total calories 1156 - a bit low but it will all even out over the week



Today's meal plans:

B:  Fruit platter
This will probably consist of an apple, a pear, some pineapple and a kiwi
SW:  speed and free
220 calories

L:  savoury bean crumble, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, sprouts, cabbage, sweet corn and sweet potato
Beth and Alex are round for this meal so I'm providing the usual huge platter of veg as well as the crumble.  I'll spray roast the parsnips and sweet potato and boil/steam the rest.  I usually put the carrots at the bottom in the water and the other veg in the steaming trays and they all do more or less at the same time.
This is off -plan really.  I have no idea of the weight of the ingredients in the crumble topping (I always make it by eye), nor how much of it I have actually used for the meal.  All I can say is that it is packed with vegetables and beans and can't be too much of a disaster.
All leftovers - a big bag of cheesy crumble topping and the bean crumble - are going home with Beth and Alex.
No idea of either SW values or calories

D:  beans on toast; yogurt
Just what it says on the label.
SW:  one healthy extra B, two syns for spread and half a syn for yogurt
477 calories

Body Magic:  Day 42 of the 100 day challenge:  more allotment work today, weather permitting

There's no point having a summary when I don't know about one of the meals.  Back to normal tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. That all looks so nice, Joy. I love porridge, pineapple, feta and salmon so I'd be a happy guest!! I've lost 6lb calorie counting so far. The lack of SW pressure seems to be suiting me. I feel so much less pressured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting. I've heard others say the same thing. I don't think I could calorie count for long, it's far too long winded but I am pondering on a middle way at the moment. I never felt under pressure with SW, rather the opposite, maybe too 'free'.
      Really well done with the loss - nearly half a stone is brilliant. xx

      Delete
  2. My 6lb loss progressed to 7 but with the cakes on offer at work today I'm afraid I went badly off the rails, but I feel confident that tomorrow will be ok again

    ReplyDelete