Thursday 4 March 2021

Thursday, 04-03-21

 Good morning.
It's Thursday, weigh-day, today.  As always, fingers are very crossed.  A maintain would be fine, a little loss would be really great.
I do enjoy our Zoom meetings on Thursday late afternoons/early evenings.  I never know whether to call half five afternoon or evening; what would you say it is?

Yesterday's meal photos.

I started eating before I remembered to take a photo but it didn't look too great before as I splattered one egg on the side of the plate.
It may have looked a mess but it tasted delicious!  Poached eggs on marmite toast.
I just stuck with vegetables on my lo dough pizza and it went down a treat.
I rather like the Slimwell chicken tikka masala.  The portion was large and I have some sauce left over for today plus the other half of the not-rice.

This is the foam for dessert.  Not strawberry as I found I had none in the freezer (it's on the list as I do like to have a selection of frozen fruit to go at) but peach and nectarine.  If you watched the clip, you will see how easy it was to make and I can see it becoming a regular dessert.  75g frozen fruit, half an egg white and one tsp icing sugar per portion and I have a second portion in the freezer.  I'll be interested in how it freezes.




Today's food plans:

B:  pineapple and yogurt, toast and marmite
I have a pineapple that ought to be cut and eaten and I think pineapple goes so very well with yogurt.  I shall mix in some coconut skinny syrup for added flavour.  The toast and marmite is really to to get at least half a healthy extra B
SW:  half a healthy extra B and one syn for spread
270 calories

L:  Count on Us four cheese ravioli, salad; apple, easy peelers
Another ready meal that was reduced and I will have extra cheese on it.  I like these ready meals a lot more than the Iceland SW meals, even if there's no recipe included.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and nine syns for the ready meal (which is an awful lot given that the calories are not all that bad really)
574 calories plus salad

D:  chicken and veg tikka masala, not-rice, salad leaves; frozen peach foam
It's a bit of a leftovers meal tonight.  I have some shredded chicken and I will add that, plus some softened onion, pepper and mushroom, to the tikka masala sauce left over from yesterday's dinner.  The not-rice will go with it and perhaps some leaves on the side.
SW:  about half a syn for the leftover sauce (the whole thing is only two syns in total), one syn for the not-rice and one syn for the dessert
186 calories plus an estimated 50 for the sauce and whatever the salad leaves are - I will add them later


Body Magic:  day 39 of the 100 day challenge:  a YouTube walk

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
twelve syns
1030 calories plus an estimated 50 for the sauce and whatever the salads cost


No comments:

Post a Comment