Saturday 6 March 2021

Saturday, 06-03-21

 Good morning.
Using Nutracheck, I have starting to track my exercise calories, something I have never done before.  Really, it's just for interest and too soon to have an average because of being off exercise for part of the past week; also, to be taken with a pinch of salt as it's very much an estimation.
I'll be interested to see anyway.

Yesterday's photos:

Not a particularly colourful breakfast but comforting and filling.

I didn't photo lunch - the cleaners arrived just as I was pouring the soup into a mug so I took it upstairs to be out of their way and forgot the camera.
I had the pear and apple later on as a late afternoon snack.

Breakfast ended up as 355 calories and lunch plus fruit was 293 calories

This was dinner.  Bavette steak, actifry chips and salad leaves and dessert was a toffee Mullerlight.  Quite high in calories but really nice, although I prefer fillet or sirloin steak.  Bavette is cheaper though.

Final calorie count was 767 calories, including mustard and some mayo to dunk the chips.

Calories for the day were 1447.


Today's meal plans:

B:  tropical porridge
Just a posh name for porridge with coconut skinny syrup and some fresh pineapple.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats and half a healthy extra A for milk
273 calories

L:  tomato and feta tart with salad; apple and pear
This is a recipe found on the lo dough site.  It sounds rather nice, albeit a bit long winded, so I thought I would give it a whirl.
If you're interested, here's the recipe.  
https://lodough.co/blogs/recipes/low-calorie-tomato-feta-tart?_pos=1&_sid=4f56c03cb&_ss=r
SW:  two syns for the lo dough,  three syns for half fat creme fraiche, one healthy extra A for 45g feta (non-specific Greek salad cheese really)
425 calories

D:  sweet chilli salmon, peas and broccoli; yogurt
I bake the salmon with the sweet chilli sauce in foil although, given the veg, I might just steam it and use one ring for the lot.
SW:  half a syn for the sauce and half for the yogurt
393 calories but that will change once I have actually weighed the salmon - at the moment it is an 'average' portion.

Body Magic:  day 41 of the 100 day challenge; allotment work and maybe an online walking video

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns
approx 1091 calories (but that will change)



5 comments:

  1. I love boiled eggs and marmite soldiers. I find the older I get, the more I like simple, old fashioned food. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - maybe it's connected with happy childhood memories.
      xx

      Delete
    2. I love marmite, toast and eggs too! But I have to eat it really slowly as it gives me awful heartburn

      Delete