Monday 15 March 2021

Monday, 15-03-21

 Good morning.
After what has turned out to be a very naughty weekend, I am 100% back on track today.

No photos so it's straight on to . . .

Today's plans:

B:  mushroom omelette with tomatoes on the side
Just what it says.
SW:  free and speed
203 calories

L:  cheese and onion toastie, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra A, one B
509 calories

D:  mince and veg keema curry, veg rice; frozen fruit foam
From the freezer
SW:  half a syn for the veg-rice, the rest is free and speed
443 calories (estimated as the curry was in the freezer)

Body Magic:  day 50 of the 100 day challenge:  allotment work
I've also started doing some core exercises.  I'm starting with ten of each where I can and increasing by one every two days or so.  At the moment it's sir ups, squats and knee press-ups (which I can't do terribly well so they might increase rather more slowly.  I'll add more as we go along.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
half a syn
around 1155 calories (so far but I'll probably add more in the form of fruit or veg)

3 comments:

  1. Can't do sit-ups or squats but I am up to 12 knee pressups so my arms are getting stronger. I can also hold a "plank" for 15 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously impressed. I'm much better with the sit ups and sq1uats but a plank defeats me for more than a few seconds (must add that to the list) and I can't do even one proper knee press up, not right down to the ground and back again.
      I'll work on it!
      xx

      Delete