Wednesday 31 March 2021

Wednesday, 31-03-21

 Good morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meals:

I don't usually photo fruit meals but I did yesterday.  I never had the orange; I was full up after the apple and pear so I set it aside and never went back to it.
The mango and sweet chilli sauce is very nice; it definitely added to this lunch.
Again, I didn't have the planned fruit afterwards.
The curry didn't look amazing but it tasted good and finished off the rest of the chicken.  For dessert, I stewed some allotment rhubarb in skinny syrup and a splash of water and then folded it into natural yogurt.  I'll definitely do that again, it was delicious.


Today's meals:

B:  fruit and yogurt
In this sunny weather, this is perfect.  Today, all being well, I will get out my garden chair and have it al fresco
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  sushi and salad; fruit
The sushi is Aldi's Eat and Go Sushi Selection and is three and a half syns the lot.  I'll probably have half for today's lunch and the rest as a late afternoon snack, if needed.
SW:  three and a half syns for all the sushi, one syn for some mayo

D:  keema curry, assorted veg; yogurt
The curry is from the freezer - that's all there is to say really.  :-)
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic.  Day 60 of the 100 day challenge:  mowing/strimming the grass at the allotment and personal training

Summary:
bit lacking in healthy extras again - ooops, must do better
five and a half syns


1 comment: