Monday 29 March 2021

Monday, 29-03-21

 Good morning.  Sorry this is late; I woke late and had planned an early morning shop.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
Probably an apple and an orange
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  toasted cheese and chicken pitta/sandwich, salad; fruit
After stripping yesterday's chicken, I have lots of lovely, lean chicken to use and, seeing as yesterday's toastie was so delicious, I am having it again today.
SW:  one healthy extra B, two healthy extra As, one syn for some home made cranberry jelly and one syn for some mayo.

D:  chicken and ratatouille pasta, broccoli; strawberry foam
The ratatouille (minus aubergine because I didn't have any) went a long way; I have a portion for today and another now in the freezer.  To it, I will add some of the chicken and 40g (uncooked) of wholewheat pasta with 15g grated cheese on top and broccoli on the side.  Nice.
SW:  one syn for the oil I used in the ratatouille and three syns for 15g grated cheese.  The foam is free for me because I don't syn blended fruit - not when it is the whole fruit.

Body Magic:  I've already had a good walk around some shops and I will be doing some gardening at the allotment.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment