Saturday 27 March 2021

Saturday, 27-03-21

 Good morning.  The sun is shining and doesn't it cheer us all up!!!  I'm not well prepared for today but this is what I've got sorted.

My plans for today are:

B:  fruit and yogurt
As usual.  Probably an apple, a pear and a couple of plums
SW:  speed fruit and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  egg and cress sarnie with tomatoes on the side
I hard boil an egg and mash it with a bit of mayo and, perhaps, some grated cheddar.
SW:  one B for the bread, half an A if I have cheese, one syn for mayo and two syns for half fat butter

D:  really not sure yet but I'll do my darndest to make it SW friendly.

Have a great day.  xx

1 comment:

  1. Great food as usual. I've got crackerbread for lunch, light cream cheese and beetroot. An apple for dessert. Cottage pie with cauliflower and green beans for tea. Topping made Witherspoon swede, carrots and potatoes to reduce calories.

    ReplyDelete