Thursday 11 March 2021

Thursday, 11-03-21

 Good morning!
Weigh day today.  I feel 'thinner' so fingers crossed.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Just porridge but a very nice one with pineapple and coconut skinny syrup.  Yum.

278 calories
I made up the leftovers mixture as described yesterday.  It needed a bit more oomph than just the veg curry spice mix so I added a bit of ginger and a bit of garlic and a pinch of curry powder and wow.  I did strain the beans (keeping the sauce for another something) and then rinsed them so, while there was a bit of 'baked bean' flavour, it wasn't overpowering.
It made loads - that's a deep bowl in the photo.  I saved half and will add to it some cooked chicken for another meal, probably on Friday.  

I made an asparagus and pea soup with the asparagus stalks and that's for today.

It came to basically 190 calories so, with the fruit, that was a total of 290 calories.
This ready meal tasted nicer than it looked.  I scoffed the lot.  
And all this is, is some frozen cherries, a toffee yogurt and a bit of skinny syrup, blended together.  Very nice.

507 calories.

Today's plans:

B:  strawberries and yogurt
I have loadsa strawberries and it's time to use some.
SW:  speed and free
an estimated 174 calories

L:  asparagus and pea soup with bread to dunk, fruit
I made this with the asparagus stalks, some frozen peas, a bit of onion and some chicken stock, plus a bit of seasoning, adding some milk after it was zizzed.  I love using stuff that would otherwise be chucked and the milk makes it taste 'creamy'.  The fruit is an apple, a pear and three easy peelers.
SW:  half a healthy extra A, one healthy extra B
440 calories

D:  steak, chips and salad. Mullerlight
I like a bit of a treat after the Zoom meeting and this fits the bill perfectly.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt
552 calories plus whatever the salad is

Body Magic:  Day 46 of the 100 day challenge:  No allotment today, it's horrible out there, so I'll do a YouTube walking video

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
half a syn
around 1166 calories


1 comment: