Thursday 11 February 2021

Thursday, 11-02-21

 Good morning.
It's the dreaded weigh day today and after the week I've had, I'm not optimistic.  A maintain would be a huge victory but . . .

Yesterday's meals:
I had marmite on toast for breakfast but didn't take a photo.

Lunch and the lo-dough pizza base was OK.  Very thin, nicely crispy and although it didn't taste of much, it was pleasant enough  I prefer it to using a wrap but maybe a pitta makes a nicer base.  I consider it worth getting and will definitely use it again.
The picture is half of it - I also ate the other half with a clear conscience and enjoyed it very much..
The chicken and banana curry for dinner doesn't look much but, oh, it was delicious.  One to make again and maybe trying mango instead of banana.  I know it's odd having it with lots of green vet but it all went together surprisingly well.



Today's meal plans:

B:  a cooked breakfast sounds nice after such a chilly night.
Bacon, egg, 'fried' bread, tomatoes and mushrooms will all go down a real treat.  I spray fry the bread to make it crispy with a fried bread texture.  I love egg on fried bread.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice bread

L:  Slimwell Korean inspired beef noodles, salad; fruit
This is a new one on me so I'm looking forward to seeing if I like it or not.
SW:  two syns for the ready meal

D:  Steak pasty, plenty of veg; yogurt
I have the other lo dough circle (they come in packs of two) so I will make it into a pasty with a can of M&S chunky steak and load up the plate with vegetables.
(I may very well swap lunch and dinner round, thinking about it.  The pasty will take some prep and I have the Zoom meeting before dinner.)
SW:  two syns for the lo dough and half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic:  day 18 of the 100 day challenge:  a Leslie Sansone ten minute cardio blast walk and some rebounding

Summary:
No healthy extra As - I need to think again and fit some in
half a healthy extra B
four and a half syns


1 comment: