Wednesday 10 February 2021

Wednesday, 10-02-21

 Good morning!

Yesterday's meals:

No breakfast.

Lunch - a BLT sandwich and a salad.  It was delicious.

 Dinner went a but awry.  Definitely not Slimming World but I don't think the calories were too bad, not enough to do any serious damage so I'm not too worried.  No photo though.

Today's meal plans:

B:  toast and marmite, fruit
SE:  one healthy extra B for the bread, two syns for two tsps spread

L:  pizza and salad
This is the lo-dough pizza I had planned for yesterday.  All the bits are planned and prepped.
SW:  up to one and a half healthy extra As for cheese, two syns for some sauce (ketchup, puree, bbq sauce, mayo, garlic granules and mixed herbs, and two syns for the 'dough' base

D:  chicken and banana curry, veg on the side; yogurt
This is a PoN recipe, I made it a short while ago and it was really very tasty.  I don't think I will have rice with it, unless it is protein rice.  Instead, I will have veg on the side as I have quite a lot and don't want any to waste.
SW:  four syns for ground almonds and half a syn for cornflour.  The rest of the recipe looks to be free and speed.  Also half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  day 17 of the 100 day challenge: an hour's personal training with Lindsey

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
nine syns




3 comments:

  1. I've never cooked a banana before. Does it go all mushy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The banana isn't in the mix for long. It goes soft and 'creamy'. I wouldn't say mushy but that's a matter of interpretation, I think. Possibly ripe mango would be nice instead - I must try that sometime.
      xx

      Delete