Friday 8 April 2022

Friday, 08-04-22

Good morning!
Weigh day today - the usual eeeek!!!
We will see . . .

Yesterday's meals:

Slightly changed from the plan, I decided not to have the egg because lunch was eggy.    Mushrooms and tomatoes on toast was perfectly satisfying!
Not a very clear photo - but it was very satisfying.   Rather a loaded plate, isn't it, but a lot of salad veg never crashed a diet! I then had an apple and an orange.

I just had half of the quiche so that was half an A choice.  I made up the rest of the A at dinner.
I go the wrong chicken stew out of the freezer - this was an old portion and one and a half syns but not to worry, it was OK.  I added two light cheese triangles to the mix and stirred it all in - nice.
Dessert was a yogurt.


Challenge:
no alcohol - so only one slip in the fortnight!
twelve speeds
three out of three SP days





Today's plans:

B:  chocolate orange muffins, fruit, yogurt
Like the blueberry ones but using orange essence and little bits of orange segments.
SW:  one healthy extra B and one syn plus half a syn if I have a Mullerlight

L:  fruit
This looks sparse, I know, but I will probably be out and about at lunch time.  Also breakfast will be later than usual after group.
SW:  no syns

D:  cheesy cottage pie, roasted veg; yogurt
I just fancy a really cheesy topped cottage pie so I will devote both my A choices to cheddar and maybe syn a bit more too.  The bottom will just be a portion of cooked mince from the freezer.
I'll do the both (pie and veg) in the ninja and see how it works out.  As I said before, it has to be better than turning the oven on, I think.
SW:  two healthy extra As and half a syn for dessert.

Exercise:  a walk

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two planned syns, maybe a few more for extra cheese - another healthy extra of cheese would be six syns so I will think carefully.


From the freezer:
cooked mince
That's it - not much really.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure there's not much to worry about at weigh in having seen your meals for the week. Today is my birthday and we're having chippy tea this evening and daughter and her partner will join us. I always have half a portion as they are huge, and some mushy peas. I love a pea fritter but will resist! Visitors for dinner tomorrow and I'm at a girls' lunch on Monday (weigh-in day) so am going to have to really watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday to you. I hope you are having a very happy day and are being thoroughly spoilt! xx

      Delete