Thursday 28 April 2022

Thursday, 28-04-22

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals:
I love mushrooms, I love cheese, I love marmite and I love wholemeal toast so this is a winner.  Two slices of this bread is a B choice but this was a 'heel' slice, an end of loaf and quite chunky so I'm calling it my B for the day


Lunch.
In the end, I boiled up one portion of basic savoury mince, added some tomato puree, some mushroom and some of my garden grown dried chilli (they pack a real punch!) plus some water and half of a drained can of kidney beans.  After it had simmered for a while, I spooned off half of it, cooled it and re-froze it - this is safe because it had been thoroughly cooked.  So that's another meal sometime.  The remaining kidney beans are for today.
It was quite a lot but more than half the bowlful is speed food.

I had an orange to finish off.

And, finally, I really enjoyed this too.  The roasted veg just lifted the whole dish both in colour and in flavour.
I finished the day's food with a yogurt for one syn and some strawberries



This week's foci
The diary is up to date
Nineteen speed
Three and a half syns



Today's plans:  not intermittent fasting today

B:  fruit and yogurt
I had planned a cooked breakfast but I don't think it is going to work today so fruit it is!
SW:  one syn and speed

L:  lunch out with Val.  We're going to Robyn's nest and I think I will go for what Chris had last week, which looked pretty SW friendly, especially if I ask for the dressing in a jug.  It's not on the sample menu online but it was on the menu there.  Basically, it is a salad with veg and nectarine and she said it was lovely.
SW:  I'll have to judge this afterwards.

D:  sausage and bean bake; mullerlight
I've been fancying this for a while.  Just bake/roast a couple of the onion and rosemary sausages with squash, sweet potato and assorted other veg but must include tomatoes for the juice.  I also have some kidney beans from Wednesday so I will chuck them in too. I might have it with konjac noodles, it depends how much it makes.  Or maybe some spiralised carrot?  I'll decide later.
SW:  the noodles will be one syn, the Mullerlight half to one syn but the rest should be speed or free.

Exercise:  a walk, maybe

Summary:
Unsure at the moment

From the freezer 
veggie sausages
squash
sweet potato

No comments:

Post a Comment