Sunday 10 April 2022

Sunday, 10-04-22

Good morning!
Today I will be definitely off plan for lunch but it's just one meal from three in the day and twenty one in the week so it should be OK.  Real Life!

Yesterday's meals:

The choccy porridge, using a tsp cocoa powder for one syn, was delicious.  It had orange segments underneath and berries on top.
Lunch was the cottage pie and the baked beans and, as there was cottage pie left, I changed the plans and polished the rest off for dinner with a salad instead of what I had planned.  I'm glad I did.


Today's meal plans

B:  sweet choccy omelette, fruit and yogurt
I so enjoyed the sweet omelette earlier in the week that I'm having it again, adding a tsp cocoa powder to the mixture and well as some caramel based skinny syrup, just to see how it goes.  I know Cherie has tried it and liked it.
I have some 'millionaires shortbread' Mullerlight which should go nicely with it all.
SW:  one syn for the cocoa powder and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  roast turkey dinner; pavlova
I'm using another piece of the rolled turkey breast I bought for Christmas, cut into portions and froze.  I have just a few pigs in blankets left too so it's a good opportunity to use them up.  I think I also have some stock to make gravy.  The rest will be the usual roasted veg, other veg, etc, etc.
The pavlova is because I had made it to take to Beth on Mothering Sunday but that's when she went down with the plague so it was cancelled.  I popped the base in the freezer and, as they are over, I will use it.  They can take the rest home with them.
SW:  off plan, sorry, just for this meal.

D:  leftover turkey, mushroom sauce, roasted veg; yogurt
I LOVE roasted veg and, if you choose carefully, they are all speed foods
SW:  half a healthy extra A (cheese triangles in the sauce) and half a syn.  Possible another syn if I add grain mustard to the sauce for a bit more ooomph


Exercise:  apart from rushing around doing a roast dinner, none.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A (triangles for the sauce)
syns unknown


From the freezer:
turkey
pigs in blankets
meringue base, stock
squash and sweet potato
turkey stock
something veggie for Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment