Friday 29 April 2022

Friday, 29-04-22

Good morning everyone!

It's weigh in today.  Whatever it shows, it's not a big issue.  I have really enjoyed my healthy, SW friendly meals this week and am motivated to continue.  That's what matters.
There's some poundage to lose but I feel I am in my happy place as far as food is concerned.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was a pot of yogurt and some fruit.  I had it in dribs and drabs and didn't take a photo.

Lunch was  goats cheese and parma ham with griddled nectarine, rocket and a balsamic glaze (which I had on the side and used just a bit).  I meant to take a photo but Val and I were chatting nineteen to the dozen and I just forgot.  The cakes were extremely tempting but I was full.  

So dinner was the only photo I took and this was lovely.  Two onion and rosemary sausages, some kidney beans and a whole range of speed veg plus sweet potato which is free, not speed, all sir fried in spray and and wow!!   Oh - and broccoli on top!

I was very full so no yogurt

The weeks focus:
The diary is printed and ready to take tomorrow.
I have no idea of syns because of eating out.  Soft goat's cheese doesn't count as a healthy extra and parma ham is synned but I did cut off all the fat and I really don't think I went over syns.  Also, to balance that, I had no healthy extra As or B so it all balances as far as calories are concerned.
Twelve speeds.

Today's plans:

B:  beans on toast, tomatoes on the side
One slice of bread and half a can of beans will be plenty.
SW:  half a healthy extra B.  The rest is free or speed

L:  Tuna melt, finger salad; fruit
This is nice and it is something Mum used to make.  Mix some canned tuna with some mayo and some horseradish sauce.  Spread it on toast (I will spray air fry it for extra crunch), maybe add some halved cherry tomatoes, sprinkle over 30g grated cheddar and pop under the grill to melt the cheese.  It's very nice and one slice will be enough.
There will be tuna left over for another day (tomorrow, I guess) - I will need to have a good think.
Actually, just pondering, I wonder how some bbq sauce would work rather than horseradish and mayo - I'll think about it.
SW:   half a healthy extra B for the bread and one healthy extra A for the cheese.  One tsp horseradish will be plenty for half a syn and one tbsp super light mayo for half a syn.

D:  chilli loaded wedges, side salad; yogurt
This is a SW recipe.
which I will modify to work with what I already have.
I can air fry the wedges and use my basic savoury mince to which I will add some of the recommended seasonings (cumin, fajita spice, etc) plus some extra veg.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese but the rest is, I think, free apart from the Mullerlight which will be either half or one syn

Exercise:  A walk and some gardening.

Summary:
extra As 
one healthy extra B
two syns


From the freezer:
bread
savoury mince

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed. Whatever the result at least you're "in the zone."

    ReplyDelete