Friday 1 April 2022

Friday, 01-04-22

Good morning!
Weigh in at SW meeting this morning.   Eeek
I've had a great week, I've loved what I've eaten and I have filled myself with speed food so my fingers are crossed for a little loss, pretty please.

I need to think about my challenges for next week.  The 'no alcohol' one is ongoing unless it is a special occasion and  the speed food one has really helped me to focus on 'Speed First'.  The low syns one isn't much of a challenge really so I think my third one could focus on carbs.  So, maybe, three SP days this coming week.

Unless you have a better idea?
Yesterday's meals:

This set me up well for a nice swim!  It looks loads but most is mushroom and tomato - speed food.
The quiche wasn't as nice as some I've made.  I used up a lot of egg yolk so it was really too solid but not to worry - it wasn't horrible!
I also had an apple and a couple of easy peelers.

The braised steak I cooked a couple of days ago fell apart pretty much when I looked at it.  It was lovely.
I finished off with a Mullerlight.




Yesterday's challenge:
no alcohol
three syns
eleven speeds

Today's plans:

B:  Tracy Mouse's choc and blueberry muffins (again) and fruit
. . . because I loved them and they use a healthy extra B.
SW:  one healthy extra B and one syn

L:  salt beef, salad; fruit
I bought the salt beef by mistake - I wasn't looking and maybe it had been put back in the wrong place on the shelf, I don't know, but I need to use it.
SW:  one syn for some mayo

D:  steak and chips, salad, mushroom sauce; yogurt
Do I want to try cooking the steak in the Ninja?  I don't know - maybe not!
SW:  one healthy extra A (cheese for the mushroom sauce) and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  Maybe a swim.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns


From the freezer:
just the steak

2 comments:

  1. I am absoultely sure your weigh in will have been better than anticipated. Last afternoon of half term to get thru in a minute! Then I can dedicate some proper time to my blogs and bloggy chums x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was. More in tomorrow's post!

      You're much closer to end of term as I type. I still remember those times - I don't think teachers ever forget really. The first Monday of a holiday is always very special.
      Have a lovely last half hour or so. xx

      Delete