Thursday 14 April 2022

Thursday, 14-04-22

Good morning!

I've downloaded the Premier Inn menus and, very helpfully, it has all the calories.  I know they are averages, not exact, but it's a really good indication of how things are going.  It's the same for the breakfast menu - all calorated!  I also see that there's a kids' menu with a pasta dish, a pizza thingy and a spag bol.    Of course, this might just be a sample menu - I'll know that only when I get there as they have the menus available in the rooms.
So I can make semi-informed choices.  It won't be SW based but I didn't expect that.

However, as I won't be doing SW for the weekend, I won't be posting the usual in here.  I might take some meal photos but probably not.  However, I will be proper back on Tuesday.

Happy Easter to you all.  xx

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time! Went out for a Chinese meal last night with OH, and daughter and partner - my father was supposed to be here to treat us but still has Covid so couldn't come but insisted we went anyway. I really couldn't say "but I'm doing SW, Dad!" - I enjoyed it very much and didn't feel too bloated afterwards. Other daughter and partner here for lunch tomorrow - haven't seen her for a while so really looking forward to that. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The occasional Chinese never hurt anyone, I reckon. I'm glad you really enjoyed it and a Happy Easter to you too. Have a wonderful family time. xx

      Delete