Friday 22 April 2022

Friday, 22-04-22

  Good morning!

Weigh day today and I am dreading it after two weeks when I have NOT been a good SW Girl.  Oh, dear, I with I could stabilise myself and get properly pack on track long term.  I'm close to despair at times.
Still - face the music and then move on.  What else can I do?

Yesterday's meals:

No photos and not SW friendly, what with a birthday lunch!

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit and a yogurt
SW:  speed and free

L:  bacon and sausage sandwich, salad; fruit
SW:  one healthy extra B and one syn for some bbq sauce

D:  steak, mushroom sauce, roasted veg, green veg; yogurt
SW:  half a healthy extra A for two cheese triangles, half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  gardening

SW Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns

From the freezer:
onion and rosemary sausage
bread
steak

4 comments:

  1. Easy to say but please don't despair! We only get one life and there have to be moments of indulgence - I had 2 cream eggs yesterday on top of all my other Syns and they were soooo good. I cannot wait to be at target because at the moment I feel as if I am living week by week, focussing on weigh-ins, which is no way to live. The "weigh-in" creates so much stress and pressure and I cannot imagine doing it for the rest of my life. I might pop in once a month but certainly no more. I hope you have been pleasantly surprised this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - I wish. It was a shocker but sometimes perhaps we need to be shocked. I think my eating issues are such that I will always need to be very careful. I'm resigned to that. I just wish I could be a bit more moderate at times.
      I don't feel stressed at weigh in - maybe because I help with weigh in and can get a balanced view or maybe I ought to feel it more. The despair is for my eating behaviours at times, not about SW or weigh ins or anything like that. But there you go - we have to work with what we are, don't we!

      Good luck with getting to target. I'm sure you will and it will feel great!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oooops - onwards and downwards.

    ReplyDelete