Wednesday 13 April 2022

Wednesday, 13-04-22

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals:

The soufflé omelette didn't work as well as I'd hoped - I won't bother again.  It tasted good though.


Before lunch, I had cooked and scoffed the salmon so for lunch I had marmite and cheese triangles on toast followed by fruit.  No photo.
The curry was good.  One cooked chicken fillet, torn into chunks -plus onion, pepper, mushroom, sweet potato with chicken stock, coconut milk and half a small jar of massaman curry paste from M&S (half a syn for one tbsp) I've popped the other half in a pot in the freezer as it was jolly tasty!

I have no idea how many syns the coconut milk took - I didn't check!




Today's meal plans:  still bits and bobs meals!

B:  egg on toast, tomatoes
. . . and I only have one tomato so I will save that for later and open a can of cherry tomatoes in sauce instead.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  mushroom risotto; fruit
Just a container grabbed from the freezer!
SW:  on the lid it says half a healthy extra A

D:  hunter's chicken, chips, salad ; yogurt
This will use up the other chicken fillet and also what's left of any tomatoes, fresh and/or canned.
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As and two syns for some mayo to dip the chips into.  Also two syns for a tsp oil and half for the yogurt

Exercise:  an hour of personal training today - yay!

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns


From the freezer:
bread
risotto
bacon

2 comments:

  1. Last night I cooked the Paprika Chicken from the Pinch of Nom Comfort Food book (I had turkey in the freezer so used that and added mushrooms). It was soooo tasty. Had it with cauliflower and Pak Choi. That book is definitely my favourite out of the three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good, I agree. Lovely recipes.
      xx

      Delete