Tuesday 12 April 2022

Tuesday, 12-04-22

Good morning!
I'm abandoning the challenges until next week.  I have stuff in the fridge that I have to use up now or throw away before Friday so I'm concentrating on that.

Yesterday's meals:

Very tasty!

Leftover turkey and a whoppa of a salad.  Lovely.


No dinner photo - it was nice though.  I had enough veg leftover not to need to roast any so that's good.













Today's meal plans

B:  sweet soufflé omelette with fruit and yogurt
I will soufflé it by whisking up the egg whites separately, mixing the sweetener/skinny syrup with the yolks and folding the two together.
I have some fruit to use up and there's also some in the freezer so that's OK.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  salmon and salad
I have cooked salmon to use up.
SW:  should be all free, no syns

D:   chicken curry and rice
I have cooked chicken and I rather fancy something like a curry so I will see what sauce stuff I have got and create accordingly.
SW:  I can't say about the syns until I know what I'm using - it may be I will use coconut milk and that does carry some syns.  

Exercise:  lots of housework, packing, organising, etc.

Summary:
NA today


From the freezer:
the salmon was from the freezer
probably veg for the curry

2 comments:

  1. Delicious looking meals, as usual! A pound and a half off yesterday - daughter maintained, which was astonishing as she had 3 takeaways during the week thanks to various birthdays! Oh, to be young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's lucky!! Well done with your pound and a half, that's splendid! xx

      Delete