Monday 11 April 2022

Monday, 11-04-22

Good morning!


Yesterday's meals:

Two medium eggs, half a tsp cocoa powder (half a syn) and some skinny syrup (I used caramel), whisked together and spray fried as for any omelette

Spread Mullerlight (toffee or millionaire's shortbread flavour) down the middle, add fruit of choice (I used raspberries and blueberries) and fold the sides over.  Decorate and enjoy.
REALLY nice.

I didn't take a photo of lunch as Beth and Alex were round, but it was very tasty.

Well, I used up all my healthy extras on this monster toastie - the plate is small which is why it looks so very huge; the bread is my usual kind!
The only extra thing added was some caramelised onion chutney for about three syns.
No syns - naughty!
I did enjoy it!

Challenge:  
ten speeds but some were repeats - not having speed at one meal (in the evening) makes a big difference
no SP days yet



Today's SP meal plans

B:  cooked breakfast
I'll probably have bacon, egg, fried bread (done with spray oil and baked or air fried), mushrooms and tomatoes
SW  The bread is half a healthy extra B

L:  turkey, salad; fruit
Using up the last bits of leftover turkey from yesterday.  
SW:  one and a half syns for one tbsp onion chutney

D:  salmon with roasted speed veg, other veg (leftovers from yesterday); yogurt
I'll probably make the drizzle I made last week - half a tsp grain mustard, half a tsp agave nectar and some lime juice for one syn the lot - to go over the salmon.  It was so good.
For the roasted veg, I have broccoli and cauliflower stalks, butternut squash, onion, red pepper and tomatoes.  It'll likely make more than I can manage so some will do for tomorrow.
SW:  one syn for the drizzle and half for the yogurt

Exercise: circuit training today

Summary:
no As
half a healthy extra B
three syns
and it's definitely an SP day!


From the freezer:
salmon
veg


No comments:

Post a Comment