Sunday 24 April 2022

Sunday, 24-04-22

 Good morning!

Yesterday went brilliantly until late afternoon when a present arrived with some birthday goodies.  I didn't intend to start in on them but they kept calling to me and I gave in.  Oh, dear.  I suppose you're only 70 once in a lifetime!
At least I didn't have dinner AS WELL!!!

Today is going to have to be off plan as well.   As it is my birthday, we (the family) are going out for an afternoon tea.
This will most definitely be off plan!

Yesterday's meals:

Omelettes are so easy, aren't they.  This kept me good and full through the morning walk and until lunch time.

Very tasty - toastie with salad and I had some grapes afterwards.

See above for dinner.  :-)


Today's meal plans:

B:  posh fruit salad, yogurt
I have two melons on the side, ready to use today, but was a bit worried that if I cut into both, I might not use it all before it went off.  So I googled 'can I freeze melon' and, yes, I can.  Cheers!  
I reckon with melon, grapes, pineapple and mango along with the usual fruit, I can quite rightly call it posh!
I bought prepared pineapple and mango, something I never, ever do, but there were no pineapples and the mangos were hard when I shopped for them yesterday.
SW:  speed and protein

Tea:  Naughty, naughty, naughty.  But very, very nice, I am sure.  xx

D:  I'm hoping nothing but it all depends really.  With any luck, I won't be hungry, but if I am, I have lean meat and veg all prepared from yesterday.

Exercise:  Not a lot!

SW Summary:
Off plan

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday to you! And Congratulations! Have a wonderful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia. It's going to be great, I am sure. xx

      Delete