Friday 5 January 2024

Friday: 05-01-24

Good morning, everyone.

We're now back to normal again after a wonderful fortnight.  Obviously, I have gained weight but I have absolutely no regrets.  It's been amazing, an experience of a lifetime and the wonderful; food and drink has been an integral part of that.
However, now I'm home, it's time to put some strategies back in place.

1.  I'm straight back to Slimming World this morning to get all the advice and support available.

2.  However, I am not weighing for a few weeks.  As a target member, I only have to weigh once every eight weeks to retain my membership so I have set a date for my first weigh - Jan 26th.  

3.  From now until then I am proper back on the Plan.  No extra healthy extras, no extra syns, but I will use all those little tweaks, adjustments that have helped me so much along the way - such as not synning cooked fruit, using wholemeal flour as a healthy extra, etc.
So I have removed that bit of target member information from the bottom of each day - I'll reinstate it when I'm back in target again.

4.  Although I'm not weighing at group, I am weighing at home, starting from today.  I need to know where I am, I just don't need to let SW know!!  <  grin  >

I don't have any photos from yesterday - things were a bit chaotic what with unpacking, starting the laundry washing, etc,  and the camera stayed very firmly in the tech bag until later on.  It's out now.

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit, seeds and yogurt
I did a really good, healthy shop yesterday and have plenty of fruit to choose from.
SW:  one syn for a tsp mixed seeds

L:  feta, seed and olive salad; fruit
I think I have some olives in a jar . .  if not, it will just be feta and seed salad.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for croutons, one syn for a tsp mixed seeds, one healthy extra A for some feta, one syn for 15 to 19g pitted black olives and two and a half syns for a tbsp reduced fat Caesar dressing

D:  steak, salad and cheesy chips; fruit
Didn't have it as planned yesterday, I bought the steak so . . .
SW:  I believe this could be syn free with one healthy extra A for some cheese

Exercise:  nothing official but plenty of running up and down stairs today.

Summary: 
two healthy extra As
half a healthy extra B
five and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment