Sunday 14 January 2024

Sunday, 14-01-24

Good morning, everyone:
Yesterday evening ended up as a Slimming World disaster zone so today I have to pick myself up and start again.  Wish this didn't happen.  😞

Yesterday's meal photos:

I haven't had waffles for ages and really enjoyed these.
It was a 'hungry' day so I added a salad to the soup for two syns (mixed seeds and 70% less salad cream.

And we won't talk about the rest of the day, OK?

Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit
I'm going round to Beth's for coffee and, anyway, I'm really not hungry at the moment
SW:  syn free

L:  lamb chops, roast potatoes and veg, mint sauce, gravy
I'm pretty sure I have a couple of little lamb chops in the freezer that really do need using up.  If I don't, I'll make it a turkey steak or something like that instead.  And always a good assortment of veg, some roasted and some steamed.
SW:  assuming lamb, two syns for some gravy and I think the rest will be free

D:  Indochinese hakka noodles; fruit (all copied across from yesterday because I didn't make it then
This is a Simply Cook kit (I still have loads to use up from last year) which serves two so that is tomorrow sorted as well as today.  .
I'm not sure whether the sesame oil is included in the calorie count so I'll count it extra, just in case.
I have no idea what it will taste like but it sounds lovely!
SW:  four and a half syns for one portion plus four syns for two tsps sesame oil so two syns per portion

Exercise:  rest day

Summary: 
No healthy extras - bot great but I did have more than I should have yesterday so maybe just evening out a bit (now SW approved though)
eight and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment